Also June 1
Cathy and Woldy organized a reunion party of the pilgrims living in the Vancouver area. My visit was the incentive to get it going and I was heralded the guest of honour. There was that popularity thing again. I just thought it was a great idea to have a party and quite a few people came: Lynn and Gerald and his wife Helen, Winnie and her husband, Sally, Michelle and Geoff, Jennifer, Sue, the afore-mentioned friends of course too…and I hope I'm not missing anybody. There was a whole lot of food. Everyone brought plenty of yummy dishes and Woldy barbequed the biggest salmon I’ve ever seen. And we had good drink as well. Michelle and Geoff brought a bottle of Alsatian wine from the vineyard we’d stayed at that they still had left over. That caused for much celebration. We sang a few hymns with Gerald’s rousing accompaniment on the piano of course. It felt so good and natural for us all to be together. And we were thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment