I have a whole slew of posts to post but I'm havig toruble posting them. And typing on this keyboard for that matter. So for the moment I'm sending this quick message just to say that I am well and in Zanzibar. I got here yesterday and saw a volcano erupting on the way as we flew by. That was the coolest thing. I'm likely heading to Arusha tomorrow from where I will go to meet up with Mark's friend Lisa. ON Saturday I'm meeting with the camping tour group. I'm not heading into Kenya at all. The tour got changes due to thepolitical situation.
It's very hot here in the middle of the day. This internet cafe is a nice respite.
Hope all be well.
Hakuna Matata
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You had a volcano (cool!) and we had a lunar eclipse. What a day! but I have to tell you that I am definitely NOT feeling hot here in all the snow...
I am glad to hear you are well and I am looking forward to your posts when you get that working.
Hakuna Matata, yourself!
Post a Comment