Thursday, 3 April 2008

Sunshine Coast

April 2

Day excursion to the Sunshine Coast with Charles and Phoebe. Coffee break in Montville, a quaint little town and a lunch break at Mooloolaba Beach. Here are pictures. Need I say more?



4 comments:

BlackberryLarry said...

It is very cool, and kinda weird to see you on such beautiful, warm, sunny beaches while I am at the same time on such beautiful, cold, snowy mountains! :)

Those beaches look amazing.

GandS said...

The beach looks wonderful - enjoy.
We are finally warming up to 5 - 10C here but down to -2C at night; the snow is melting and the flowers are just poking up.
Susan says that kids appear to be kids no matter where in the world they live. What do they think of your Canadian accent?

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you want to come back?
I would find an ozzie man... hehe
Miss you!

Love, Moo

k said...

hallo karin,
habe gerade meine schwägerin zum flughafen gebracht - dritter!!! einwanderungsversuch in deine heimat - und jetzt deinen blog nachgelesen. cool. wünsch dir noch viele schöne erfahrungen.
bis bald.
k