Thursday, 2 August 2007

Backlogged -Sorry!

I'm backlogged on my blogging. I'm in Britain and it's hard to get internet access here that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg. As soon as I'm connected well again then I'll post all of my backlogged journal entries. Today we arrived in Cambridge and are staying at the University. They have a few computers set up for us but there is a high demand. I'm glad to hear little bits and pieces from everyone. And to know that my people are well. :-)

XO Karin

1 comment:

Margaret Briscall said...

Dear Karin
I have managed to find your blog, though I haven't read all of it yet. I was interested to see that you went to Fingal's cave today. I did that a number of years ago and got very wet on the return journey even though it wasn't raining! Please let me have your e-mail address and I'll send you a longer message. Mine is cmbriscall@shaw.ca. Good luck in the meantime. Love from your former roommate, Margaret.